Participant Requirements and Application
Congratulations on your selection to join the virtual HR Leadership Experience (The vHRLX)! This year-long learning journey facilitates the development of high-potential HR leaders such as yourself, bringing you highly engaging workshops, thousands of learning resources, and valuable leadership connections with peers and mentors nationwide. The vHRLX will develop your leadership skills, expand your professional network, and empower you to take the next step in your career journey.
- Have the desire, commitment, and capacity to learn and apply (a growth mindset); the more you invest, the greater the ROI for you and your company
- Aspire to take on significantly expanded responsibilities within 1-3 years and to be in a role of senior leadership
- Actively participate in and complete all required program components, including but not limited to:
- Three leadership workshops
- Three virtual mentoring sessions
- Assigned microlearning resources from Skill Builder
- An Internal Leadership Briefing
- A Graduation Presentation
Registration fee is $4995 per person.
Click below to pay. Please note: Payment in full is required prior to the kick-off session.
We’d like to learn a bit more about you and your interest in the program.
Please complete the form below. All fields are required. The following information will used for the sole purpose of enrolling you in the vHRLX and bringing you a personalized leadership development experience.
- The email address you provide on this application will be your unique HRLX identifier as well as the contact address for all email communications related to The HRLX.
- If you are not redirected to a “thank you” page after hitting the “Submit” button below, we will not receive your information. Please be sure you have submitted the form properly.
Please contact us if you have any questions and to confirm that your enrollment has been received.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree not to solicit employment opportunities from your mentor or other HRLX participants.