Skill BuilderConnecting Your Talent and Leadership Development Strategies
Skill Builder + The HRLX
Benefits for Participants
- Solidifies why they’ve been chosen for the program. Skill Builder will help participants showcase their current strengths and skills on their “baseball card.”
- Competencies and proficiency levels based on industry standards. Participants have a broader view of their role and what is expected both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to explore pathways. Because the platform gives participants the opportunity to change roles, they can look at a role they are working towards and identify additional areas to improve on as they progress in their career.
- Sets the stage and tracks progress. The self-assessment sets the stage for the entire HR Leadership Experience, allowing the participant and their manager to track tangible results throughout. Participants retake the assessment in a year to measure progress.
- Supports all program activities. The information and data are provided not only for the participant to explore but to use in their mentoring and problem-solving sessions as well.
- Comprehensive on-demand learning resources. The Skill Builder platform gives participants access to more than 7,000 microlearning resources to support their development and professional journey.
Participant Quick Guide, including FAQs and step-by-step instructions to get started.